What I Fight For

What I Fight For
My Family

Getting to Know Joe

Getting to Know Joe
Starting to Bond

Friday, October 5, 2012

Going to the Hospital

Here is an update:

1. Tuesday October 9th I will be going into U of U medical center for up to 10 days to do an observational/video EEG. My seizures are getting worse and the Neurologist wants to observe me during this time and try to capture them on film and EEG to see what is going on. He thinks it is related to my CRPS via PTSD and/or Complex Stress Syndrome brought on my all the medication I was on initially, the ketamine, stress, and the overall condition of my neurological system damage due to the CRPS. During this time, I will be put under stress to bring on a seizure.

2. As we indicated in the last post to the blog the situation is getting dyer. The flyer Dana put together we are going to post in businesses around the area, if you can we ask that if you know of any that will participate please post them. More information will follow on a big yard sale and auction of donated items from businesses in the spring. If you need a copy of the flyer, please email me and I will get it to you.

3. The other attachment is a flyer from Chick-Fil-A in Riverdale City Utah. On November 13th of this year from 5-8 pm anyone who goes into the store and orders food and mentions they are there for "John's Spirit Night" they will donate 25% of the nights sales to our cause. The flyers can be printed and passed out to whoever can come. The more the better. You do not have to have the flyer, you can just mention you are there for "John's Spirit Night" during the transaction to help out. I will post more on Facebook as it gets closer, so please post it and let everyone know and spread the flyers around and pass them along via email, print them out for schools, church, businesses that will let you, anything to help. If you need a copy of the flyer, please email me and I will get a copy to you

Your prayers are appreciated and your thoughts. Thanks one and all, please email me if you have questions or items to donate or want to help in any way you can, we can sure use it.

Thanks. John, Dana, Austin, Colten, Morgan, Grace, Lilly, Gillian, and Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment